FREE WRAPPING ALL YOUR LUGGAGE WITH HAVANA AIR ARE TOTALLY FREE! IT ALSO INCLUDES THE RE-ENVELOPE IN THE EVENT THAT THE BAGGAGE IS OPEN FOR REVISION BY TSA.
- PASSENGERS – 44 pounds FREE – INCLUDING HAND BAGGAGE
- INFANTS – 22 FREE BAGS OF REGULAR BAGGAGE
- HAND BAGGAGE – Maximum 20 lb plus a personal item will be part of the 44 lb free All passengers are entitled to carry 44 lbs. Free in their first checked baggage as regular. After 44 lb, you will be charged an additional fee as noted below
- 1st and 2nd LUGGAGE – $ 1.00 per lb to all cities
- Santiago de Cuba and Tampa to Santa Clara that will be charged at $ 2.00 per lb
- 3rd LUGGAGE – $ 3.00 per lb
- All regular baggage billed by the plane’s hold cost $ 20.00 per piece
- Maximum weight allowed for luggage: 70 lbs
Note: Baggage in excess of 70 lbs will be considered and charged as irregular baggage.
Spring Break Week (March 20 to March 29), Summer (June 6 to August 20) and Christmas (December 18 to December 31) will be charged at $2.00 to ALL DESTINATIONS.
- $ 4.00 per lb plus $ 20.00 per piece
- Extra (bicycles, televisions up to 65 ‘, etc.) $ 4.00 per lb plus $ 40.00 per piece
- Super (65 “+ TVs) $ 6.00 per lb plus $ 60.00 per piece
Note: Our company is not responsible for damage or breakage during transportation to and from the destination.
- FIRST CLASS – OW – $ 50.00 – includes your free hand luggage and preferential check
- UM – Unaccompanied Minor $ 75.00 (OW)
- Pets – $ 150.00
Prices and regulations are subject to change.
Updated Mar 7, 2019